MDMA's 9th Annual Medical Technology Executive Forum is a unique event for CEO's and Senior Executives to meet and discuss critical issues that affect our industry and the challenges faced by medtech companies.
Join us and CDRH Director Jeffrey Shuren as he answers your questions and shares the latest FDA priorities.
The CDRH Interactive Update is one of many informative panels packed into 1 day of networking and learning at MDMA’s premier event for senior executives.
Other speakers include:
- Scott Huennekens, President & CEO, Verb Surgical, Inc.
- James Mazzo, Global President Ophthalmic Devices,
- John Hornberger, CEO, Cedar Associates
- Howard Root, CEO, Vascular Solutions
- Mark DuVal, President & CEO DuVal & Associates
- Josh Makower, General Partner, NEA
- Marc Galletti, Partner, Longitude Capital
- Allan May, Partner, Life Science Angels
- Casey McGlynn, Partner, WSGR
- Michael Billig, Co-Founder & CEO, Experien Group
- Paul Yock, M.D. Weiland Professor Bioengineering & Medicine Director Program In Biodesign
Mark DuVal will be hosting a panel on compliance alongside Carolyn Bruguera (MDMA VP & General Counsel) and Howard Root (CEO, Vascular Solutions):
Compliance Session: September 29th, 2016 (2:45 - 3:30pm)
Various Government agencies continue to focus on the health care industry for enforcing regulations and adjudicating violations, though recent decisions have highlighted just how quickly the environment can shift. A powerful panel of compliance experts will share what you and your team need to know about these latest developments.
Register today and join over 150 senior med tech executives: