Join Amy Fowler for the 2nd Annual Life Sciences Mobile Medical Apps Summit, hosted by CBI!
Back by popular demand, CBI’s Life Sciences Mobile Medical Apps Summit returns in 2016 with robust content aimed at leveraging mobile apps to deliver unprecedented patient support, engagement and care monitoring!
This thought-provoking conference affords you the opportunity to get your questions answered regarding the FDA Mobile Medical Apps Guidance and benchmark with peers to hear about opportunities and challenges with implementing a mobile app strategy into a life science company.
- Achieve business agility in developing mobile medical apps while ensuring compliance with the FDA, FTC and HIPAA regulatory requirements
- Take a deep dive into wearables used in combination with mobile PRO to collect manually entered and passive data from clinical trials to commercial applications
- Validate the data of the app and incorporate regulatory design controls
- Collaborate successfully with external partners when incorporating emerging technologies into an organization
- Utilize mobile medical apps for patient recruitment in clinical trials
- Create a risk-management strategy to mitigate regulatory ad/promo challenges
- Understand FDA’s guidance and clarify confusion about which mobile apps the FDA intends to exercise enforcement discretion
- Design your mobile app to drive behavioral change and engage patients in new ways